- Decleor Paris Aroma Cleanse
- Aurelia Firm & Revitalise Dry Body Oil
- Malin+Goetz Jojoba Face Scrub
Ok soooo I’ve been trying out these really great products recently and need to keep you in the loop! Let’s start with the Decleor Paris Aroma Cleanse 🙂 Loving this deep cleansing face mousse! Infused with Grape Juice, Papaya Extract and Japanese White Mulberry, these ingredients help exfoliate dead skin cells and leave skin feeling exceptionally clean and hydrated. It’s always difficult for me to find a face wash that removes my all of my makeup but is still very moisturising. This one did it for me! I still use a toner afterwards just make sure that everything is completely gone but I have to say this is the best face wash I have tried in years. This Malin+Goetz Jojoba Face Scrub is great for sensitive skin. I’ve been using it twice a week for a month now and I like it because the Jojoba seeds are very gentle and the different essential oils give it a pleasant smell. I’m not sure if this scrub would really work for oily skin or skin that has been irritated by acne but for my sensitive skin it was perfect. The Aurelia Firm and Revitalise Body Oil is my fave. I’ve only recently become familiar with Aurelia products but they have quickly made it into my daily regime. This body oil is outstanding and can be used on wet or dry skin and quickly absorbs so you aren’t left with a wet, oily feeling. I’ve been using this oil every night after my warm shower and my skin feels soft and always has a subtle sheen to it. LOVE!
Here are a few easy steps to making one of the most refreshing, delicious salads on the planet. Packed with antioxidants, the health benefits are endless!
- 45 ml olive oil
- handful of walnuts
- 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 a lemon
- 100grams of feta cheese
- rocket salad (arugula)
- REMOVE YOUR POMEGRANATE SEEDS! I’ll tell you the secret to removing the pomegranate seeds quickly. Its sooo simple! Just chop your pomegranate in half, hold the half upside down and hit the back with a wooden spoon. The seeds will fall out into your hand. It’s best to do this in the sink as it can get quite messy! Do this to both sides of the pomegranate and then rinse off any of the little membranes that may have also fall out of the fruit. Put your beautiful seeds aside for now.
- Crumble your feta cheese into a bowl and pour the olive oil on top. Mix together until the cheese is very soft.
- Pour 3/4 of the portion of pomegranate seeds into your feta cheese/oilve oil bowl and squeeze enough lemon until tangy to the taste. Don’t be scared to use too much lemon!
- Pour your feta cheese mix into your salad and mix until all the leaves have been smothered in the dressing. Add the remainder of your pomegranate seeds and a handful of walnuts. ENJOY!!!!
- Essie ‘Turquoise and Caicos’ Nail Lacquer
- Essie ‘Bikini So Teeny’ Nail Lacquer
- Models Own Comic Bubble Pow Nail Stickers
- Seche Vite Top Coat
OMG!! WHOOP! IT’S COMIC BUBBLE NAIL STICKERS!! I’ve read many reviews about the Models Own nail stickers and I have to say I didn’t have a problem with them peeling off. The trick is to wait until your nails are completely dry, then add the stickers and then add a really good top coat. After about an hour,add another coat of top coat. I used the ‘Seche Vite’ top coat which I find helps them to dry really quickly and addS a nice shine. This photo was taken five days after my manicure and everything is still intact 🙂
- Essie ‘Bikini So Teeny’ Nail Lacquer
- Essie ‘Turquoise & Caicos’ Nail Lacquer
- Essie ‘Cute As A Button’ Nail Lacquer
- Bourjois Paris Magic Nail Polish Remover
These colours may not be the most recent of Essie’s collection but we are loving them at BANG! for Easter this year! My favourite would be the ‘Bikini So Teeny’ light blue colour as it really complements tanned skin. It’s great for a day at the beach and is in keeping with the blue nail trend for s/s14. I’m always looking for a good coral pink and I quite liked this ‘Cute As A Button’ one. I love Essie polishes with their wide range of colours. Have you ever tried the Bourjois Polish Remover? If not, get your hands on this little pot of magic ASAP! A hassle-free way of removing polish while simultaneously nourishing your nails with almond oil. Removing polish has never been easier or cleaner. I notice my nails are a lot stronger these days with less peeling and chipping.
Hi I’m Nell Robinson, one of the BANG! designers. When I’m not working on my swimwear line, I’m travelling the world for my modelling career. I’m always discovering new beauty products that I JUST CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT. Here are a few of my favourite ones!
IN MY MAKE-UP BAG
- YSL LE TEINT TOUCH ECLAT FOUNDATION
- GIORGIO ARMANI ‘EYES TO KILL’ NO.10 PALETTE
- GIORGIO ARMANI SHEER BRONZER
- GIORGIO ARMANI FACE BRUSH
- ORIGINS ‘FILL IN THE BLANKS’ EYEBROW PENCIL
The YSL Foundation is weightless and gives the skin that natural glow while evening out the complexion. It really is amazing and is my favourite foundation thus far! The Giorgio Armani Palette is crease-proof and lasts for hours. SO FAB! The eye-catching colours work well for day and night. I highly recommend the sheer bronzer for that sun-kissed look which is sometimes very hard to achieve! The ultra-thin eyebrow pencil adds definition to the brow and the gentle brush on the other end keeps them in their place! I just love this pencil!
BAD HAIR DAY?
- MOROCCAN OIL MOISTURE REPAIR SHAMPOO
- MOROCCAN OIL EXTRA VOLUME CONDITIONER
- TANGLE TEEZER
I have heard so many mixed reviews about Moroccan Oil but personally I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I use the REPAIR shampoo as it is rich in antioxidant argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids. I’m always having my hair done for shoots and the constant heat styling is very damaging. I find this is a quick-fix hair repair for me. I leave the extra volume conditioner in for about 3 minutes afterwards and it works wonders. I notice after my hair dries, it’s really smooth and I don’t get any frizz or flyaways ( which I’m usually struggling with). Perfect for a beach day, the Tangle Teezer brush glides through wet hair without pulling or tugging. It also gives a spine-tingling scalp massage!
THE NAKED TRUTH
- WILKINSON SWORD HYDRO 5
- FAB FIST AID BEAUTY SMOOTH SHAVE CREAM
- MALIN+GOETZ INGROWN HAIR CREAM
I have always preferred using a men’s razor as I find it gives the smoothest shave. Try the Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5. It has 5 blades with protecting skin guards to prevent any nics or irritation. I’m very satisfied with this razor and I’m a difficult one to please! Don’t ever skip using shave cream girls! The FAB First Aid Beauty Shave cream has an antioxidant booster so it nourishes while softening your skin. It works wonders. TRUST ME! Finally to prevent those ingrown hairs, The Malin+Goetz Ingrown Hair Cream is the way to go! I find that a lot of ingrown hair products are very drying but this one is the exact opposite. It contains papaya and pineapple extracts and is packed with vitamins, leaving your skin soft and moisturised. Add these products to your hair removal regime for super smooth, sexy, sleek legs that will have people gawking at you!